Friday, August 27, 2010

A presentation on OLED display system

For all those students or technical presenters who are looking out for a technical presentation can have a look at this ppt, Download and get ready to present at seminars. I had presented this ppt for my technical presentation during my engineering college days.At that time this OLED technology was emerging into the markets with the first 11 inch screen developed my Sony Corporation which had costed around 1lakh INR at that time.Now there has been many many screens into the market.

I still remember my college days when i gave this presentation.All the instructors were in their own dreamland.I could see all their faces with full enthusiasm , they must have thought , will this technology ever come into market where one can use their screens folded in their bags ? just like a calendar.

I have embedded the presentation below , which has around 1200 views on dostoc .Hope this would help anyone .

For direct download click ( here )


OLED ( organic light emitting diode)

Few Of the current OLED s in Market : 

                                      ( Click on the image below to expand )


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Make Money Blogging